Looking for a Trenchless Sewer Repair Company Serving Margate, Florida?
We Are South Florida's Pipe Lining Experts. Call Us Today!
3-Steps to Trenchless Pipe Lining
We begin all pipe lining projects with a detailed forensic study of the existing pipe system by means of a HD video camera inspection. A digital copy of the video is yours to keep.
Sewer Pipe Cleaning
The sewer system is cleaned using hydro (water) jetting and/or a mechanical cleaning process that removes scale, buildup, debris, blockages and restores flow in the existing pipes.
Lining & Reinstatement
Your cleaned pipes are lined with an epoxy saturated tube (liner). The tube hardens and the new structural line becomes stronger than PVC. A robotic tool is then used to reopen branch lines.
About Our Company
Pipelining Technologies, Inc. has been an industry leader in the trenchless sewer repair field for over 15 years. We use powerful technology to pioneer new and better methods of trenchless pipelining for our customers. We have completed jobs large and small for towns and cities as well as condominium/HOA’s and residences. We take pride in our work and our team of experts and guarantee every job we do.
Book Your Video Inspection
Everything we do starts with an in-depth assessment of your existing pipes. We use advanced technology to capture detailed measurements and conditions of your property’s pipes and build a streamlined plan to repair any damaged sections. Our inspections are much more specific than a plumber’s video, but we are always happy to review any current videos you may have.
Give us a call or click below to book your video inspection today!
Trenchless Pipe Lining and Sewer Repair Company Serving Margate, Florida
Because sewer pipes are hidden in walls, foundations, and underground, identifying damage can be difficult. We use state of the art technology and techniques to pinpoint damage in a sewer line with:
- HD Video Camera Inspections – you receive a digital copy of the video along with a report of our findings
- Sewer Gas Leak Detection Vapor Inspections – also known as “smoke tests” we use non-toxic, pet-safe vapor
- Visual Inspections – all services include a visual inspection of the external portions to detect tell-tale signs of concern
When damage is identified in your sewer pipe, it is important to have it repaired quickly to avoid more costly problems later. At Pipelining Technologies, we specialize in trenchless pipe lining to repair sewer pipe in Margate.
Service Area Map
Pipelining Technologies, Inc. Serving
Contact Us Today
Serving Zip Codes:
33063, 33068, 33093
Better Pipe Repair
In the past, repairing a damaged pipe involved first accessing the pipe, which often meant digging trenches, tearing out home finishes or landscaping to reach it. Pipe lining eliminates this destructive process.
After a diagnostic video inspection, we thoroughly clean and descale the pipes to restore them to the original diameter and prepare them for the lining process. Next, we insert an epoxy-saturated felt tube into the damaged pipe and gently inflate it to the proper diameter. Once it cures, it creates a new structural liner that has a life-use expectancy of 50 years!
Trenchless pipe lining is:
- Durable and Long Lasting – Trenchless pipe lining is expected to last 50+ years. Additionally, the new liner often creates more efficient flow than other materials as its smoothness allows for better drainage.
- Convenient – Rather than the long water shutoff and repair times of traditional sewer repair, trenchless pipe lining usually takes only a few days and minimal water shutoffs to complete. So there is no need to leave your home during the process.
- Cost-Effective – Because no trenching is required and your walls, cabinets, flooring, foundation, and landscaping do not need to be replaced, pipe lining is far more affordable.
- Safe – Excavating building materials through conventional repair/replacement methods can expose harmful bacteria and particulates to the air around your home or business.
Trenchless pipe lining works in almost every type of existing pipe, from orangeburg to PVC to clay to steel and more. We also provide inspection services to nearly any property. Our trained team can repair sewer pipes in residential properties, businesses, warehouses, factories, condominiums, hospitals, and more all throughout Margate.
You don’t want to have to deal with unexpected water, including backups and flooding that can be caused by damaged sewer pipes.
With our trenchless pipe lining system in Margate, we can repair damaged pipes to prevent further issues. No matter what neighborhood you live in, from Fairgate to Margate Estates, Pipelining Technologies is here to help. Call us today.
View in-depth videos explaining how the trenchless sewer repair process works as well as project spotlights showcasing some of our past projects.